Rightway works with employers from 100 – 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottoms-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30 million to date. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards.
- Use the AWS ecosystem to construct systems that efficiently handle our ever-increasing volume of data
- Maintain existing ETLs written using Python and deployed using Docker containers and the AWS Fargate service
- Build batch and streaming data pipelines with tools such as Airflow that ingest gigabyte-scale files and populate our OMOP CDM healthcare analytics database
- Design database schemas in PostgreSQL to optimize data integrity and performance
- Develop and maintain REST and gRPC APIs that expose data to our product and engineering teams in a performant way
- Communicate with clients to establish secure data transmission via SFTP and other protocols.
- An BS/MS in CS or any other relevant fields of study
- Fluency in Python, Apache Spark, Bash, SQL, and relational database design.
- Ability to orchestrate, code, test, and document ETL pipelines
- Experience packaging and deploying applications using containers, Kubernetes, or serverless architectures
- Has a deep knowledge of the AWS ecosystem and has managed AWS production environments
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal