Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
PSOs mission is to build a service engine that solves todays customer problems, and prevents tomorrows. Solving problems is at the core of what we do. We think in customers' shoes and strive to solve problems at root, and broadly. We embrace a culture of innovation, ownership & accountability. We work closely with our cross-functional partners in Sales & Product, leveraging the data and insights we are uniquely positioned to gather, to enable Facebooks businesses to thrive. Client Data Services (CDS) is driving to be the centralized data quality engine to connect our operational excellence, advanced insight program execution, data delivery capabilities and data strategy planning capabilities to deliver solutions to customer needs at scale while maintaining the integrity of data at Facebook. The Client Data Architecture team is focused on designing and maintaining Facebooks Client Data environment and provides approaches to up-level data quality at scale. This team is also focused on providing operational support for this environment and root cause analysis when indicators of performance and quality metrics does not meet our business needs thus ensuring compliance with data related policies, processes and standards. As a Data Architect, you understand the business we support and will be responsible for designing, organizing, and supporting day-to-day Client Data attributes quality. The position will be a key component to the success of Facebooks Data Management program and will act as a subject matter expert regarding data design and Master Data Management processes.
- Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies
- Perform comprehensive deep dive analysis to identify key areas of improvements in client data landscape and provide data driven solutions to improve overall quality of data
- Oversees the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality
- Conducts research, investigations and assists in the development of information and data architecture roadmaps
- Support the roll out of an enterprise Master Data Management process, with a focus on the improvement of data quality and the protection of critical data
More Jobs From