Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Data Analyst is responsible for helping to ensure the efficiency of Facebooks People Data Team, identifying areas for improvement, and building both long term and ad hoc solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and operational background. SQL and Tableau proficiency is required.
- Apply your technical expertise to help solve, inform, influence, support, and execute our HR business decisions for the People Analytics team and all of our clients (HR Business Partners, L&D, Diversity, People Growth, People Operations, Global Mobility, Benefits, and Equity)
- Use tools and programming languages like Tableau, Hive, R, Python, Excel, Workday, Visier and many other internal tools to work efficiently at scale
- Maintain code-base (SQL) used to drive self-service tools, and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Create and iterate on solutions and dashboards to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Enforce best practices and alignment with research, forecasting, analytics, and engineering teams
- Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- Respond to (or triage) any and all requests related to people data with minimal guidance or oversight
- Document requirements with stakeholders, and partner with other teams on broader changes to core dashboards and solutions
- Collaborate effectively with other team members
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
- Demonstrate initiative and strong attention to detail
More Jobs From