Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media Partnerships team works with leading content creators, publishers, and businesses across Entertainment, News, and Sports, ensuring that Facebook is a primary channel to engage with their audience and drive their business. We seek an experienced Data Analyst to join the Media Partnerships Strategic Planning & Operations (SP&O) team in support of this work. The Data Analyst in this position will help identify opportunities to improve our partner management strategy and contribute to discussions around resource allocation and process optimization. The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging data to drive business strategy, has hands-on experience with state of the industry analytics software and techniques, and is effective at communicating insights and recommendations to leadership and executives.
- Co-own/support end-to-end development of data products and workflows designed to improve processes for serving partners
- Support technical implementation of data products in collaboration with Data Engineering/Tools teams
- Maintain and improve reporting data tools, infra for org goals, and production data models
- Serve as a subject matter expert for analytics, consulting on strategically important projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product, Marketing, Communications, and Corporate Strategy
- Communicate findings and recommendations to leadership stakeholders clearly and concisely