Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
We are looking for a game-changing Data Engineer to understand and interpret the questions and problems that our team and partners have while continually assessing, improving, and optimizing our current databases and BI environments.
How youll help us be successful
- Provide a step function increase in the velocity of our company-wide learning, helping us achieve our goals faster in a more predictable manner
- Aid our business and data analysts in creating KPI dashboards to get people all over the company asking why?
- Act as a detective to help provide data that will uncover key drivers of value throughout the product experience (and how we can optimize them)
- Build our repository of insights so we never have the same thought twice
- Maintain and administer BI Dashboard and database security access
- Understand the importance of database integrity in terms of both efficiency and security.
What superpowers you'll use
- 2-4 years of SQL programming/development experience
- 1-2 years of experience maintaining a SQL database
- Experience with a BI tool (e.g Looker or Tableau)
- Experience supporting analytics teams to drive key business decisions
- Ruthlessly analytical mindset
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
More Jobs From