Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Customer Support Manager, you will own support across multiple channels - email, live chat, and occasionally phone or video for our rapidly growing customer base. Your ability to analyze processes and put together concrete plans for meaningful change will be integral as you identify projects to take on independently. The members of your team will benefit from your player-coach mindset as you build a scalable customer support system. Your empathetic approach, deep product knowledge and quick, solution-oriented responses will create joyful experiences for our customers. The feedback you collect will directly shape our product and improve the customer experience.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 4 years experience in a customer support role in the SaaS space
- 2 years as a manager or team lead managing a support team
- Deep understanding of Zendesk to build out a scalable, multi-channel support experience across email, chat, phone and video
- Self-directed with a track record of building and scaling effective support systems and teams
- Passionate about delivering outstanding service to customers
- Amazing verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with CSMs, engineers and management to streamline product feedback
- Demonstrated ability to empathize with customers and diffuse tense situations with acuity
You are an early customer support leader in a fast-growing company. Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.