SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Specialist, Enterprise to assist our Enterprise Customer Success team in maximizing product utilization and adoption for clients after they transition to SevenRooms. Your role will provide direct support to customers executing their individual account strategy and KPIs. This role is essential in ensuring the long-term success and retention of our customers.
You will be joining a 4-person team (and growing!) and will report to the Director, Enterprise Success.
What Youll Do
- Account Support: Support our Enterprise clients (hotel + large restaurant groups) across the globe by working alongside our Enterprise Customer Success Managers; execute on various tasks including presentation development, account audits, and reporting.
- Product Expertise: Become a product expert and assist both internal and external stakeholders with optimizing utilization of our platform.
- Strategy Execution: Collaborate with Enterprise Customer Success Managers and customers to execute on account strategy and customer KPIs.
- Account Configuration: Assist with account setup and customization, ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Customer Advocate: Provide meaningful feedback and feature requests from clients to our Customer Success and Product teams.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the SaaS industry; Hospitality background is a plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving abilities
- Analytically-minded with strong critical thinking skills
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, Looker & Totango a plus but not required
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK