TVision measures who watches TV and how much attention they pay at the person-level to linear and streaming video. Marketers at some of the worlds largest brands, and premiere Media Sellers and Data Partners leverage TVisions metrics to make more effective media decisions.
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, TVision goes beyond traditional TV data to include the measurement of presence in the room, co-viewing, and attention, thereby producing best-in-class TV data. This provides critical data to inform the decision-making of the $100B/year TV/Video industry.
TVisions growth and innovation has been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Business Insider, MediaPost, and Forbes. Business Insider named them one of the top companies to watch in advertising technology for 2019.
After 6 years of hard work, TVision has cutting-edge technology, a differentiated product, a loyal customer base, and a robust panel of households across the US. TVision just closed its Series B round led by Susquehanna International Group (lead investor of Bytedance) and is ready to invest in its industry leading products and grow revenue rapidly.
- Organize and coordinate client onboarding and training sessions
- Proactively offer advice and bring unique industry insights to the customer
- Manage and prioritize multiple customer requests in a fast-paced environment
- Find incremental revenue opportunities to cross sell and upsell current customers
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively provide solutions
- Assist in product development and approach to the market by relaying customer feedback and trends to internal data and product teams
- Work with customers to analyze data, create & deliver reports
- Collaborate with marketing, data, and product management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings
- Assist on sales pitch/presentations, create & deliver external sales material
- Attend sales meetings with senior sales executives, providing support and expertise of TVision data and capabilities
- Bachelors degree from a top-tier university
- Two to four years in a sales planner, sales operations or similar role; within media or ad-tech industry preferred, but not required
- Strong presentation skills and very adept with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience creating dashboards and reporting in Salesforce
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest or experience in digital/advanced TV advertising, media, data and technology
- Data oriented with ability to explain complex, technical products in simple, understandable terms
- Hardworking, persistent, organized and dependable
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Ambition to work in sales or customer success
TVision prides itself on providing great benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun atmosphere
TVision provides the option for every employee to work from home until major cities completely reopen (Q2/Q3 2021).