At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have a remote office in Miami, FL.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of our clients by ensuring customer happiness, engagement, and performance.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders to fully understand their internal health and well-being initiatives.
- Lead the technical onboarding and manage the expectations of new clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Rightway Healthcare products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship to our clients.
- 1-3 years of client-facing experience (in the tech or healthcare space is a plus)
- Elite listening, communication, and presentation skills along with a high EQ
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
- Proactive, positive, and energetic attitude with a high level of comfort working within fast-paced environments
- Possess strong leadership skills, especially demonstrating an ability to be proactive and a willingness to improve on processes that are in place
- Education BA/BS required
- Open to the opportunity to travel up to 30% of the time to clients and industry events
- You are not only focused on detail, but can see the big picture and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes.
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- 401K plan
More Jobs From