Over the past few years, Rightway Healthcare has evolved from the idea of using technology to productize the concept of having a ‘doctor in the family’ to building a thriving technology company on course to help over 100,000+ people make the optimal healthcare decisions.
Customer Success Managers at Rightway guide our customers to drive the success of their organizations by transforming the way their employees engage with their healthcare benefits. A CSM main focus will be onboarding new clients, relationship building, understanding the client’s needs, and managing the customer lifecycle to prevent churn and ensure renewals.
- A jack-of-all-trade, you will be handling a wide array of tasks in your day-to-day role within in a fast-paced environment.
- A people person, you have a knack for winning the hearts and minds of our customers through effective and responsive communication.
- A Philomath, you will be a trusted subject matter expert as our product offering grows, requiring you to learn the ins and out of our platform and the healthcare space.
- An excellent teammate, you are not only focused on detail, but can see the “big picture” and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of our clients by ensuring customer happiness, engagement, and performance.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders to fully understand their internal health and well-being initiatives.
- Lead the technical onboarding and manage the expectations of new clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Rightway Healthcare products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship to our clients.
- 1-3 years of client-facing experience (in the tech or healthcare space is a plus)
- Elite listening, communication, and presentation skills along with a high EQ
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
- Proactive, positive, and energetic attitude with a high level of comfort working within fast-paced environments
- Possess strong leadership skills, especially demonstrating an ability to be proactive and a willingness to improve on processes that are in place
- Education BA/BS required
- Open to the opportunity to travel up to 30% of the time to clients and industry events