Customer Success Manager
Eze Software Group is seeking a new Customer Success Manager to join our growing Manhattan office. If you like working with cutting edge technology in a collaborative, award winning environment then we want to hear from you!!
About The Role: The Customer Success Manager's core responsibility is to manage the service relationship with Eze Software’s asset management clients. A successful candidate will be skilled at nurturing effective relationships with existing enterprise clients, ensuring timely delivery on project plans, allocating resources, communicating with client, and mitigating project based risk factors to ensure a healthy service relationship. The candidate will interface internally with Product Management, R&D, Operations, as well as Marketing and Sales teams to ensure each clients overall success with Eze Software.
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients across all Eze Software products
- Develop deep understanding of client’s business, their future plans and potential needs
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor partnership relationship with assigned clients and drive continued value and client satisfaction
- Maintain high-touch relationship with clients by communicating with them regularly regarding open projects, cases, etc.
- Coordinate with internal resources to deliver on projects and support needs
- Develop knowledge across entire suite of products
- Conduct on-site project meetings and status updates with key accounts
- 3-8 years of forward facing software or financial services technology experience preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience with SaaS (desirable)
- Previous experience with technical writing (desirable)
- Understanding of the financial services industry (desirable)
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.