Customer Success Manager, Agency Team - New York
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. 100+ people across 8 offices, all working towards one mission - Make Every Customer Successful. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatchs customers get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social data, we are constantly called upon to help our customers leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build an understanding of our customers businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As an Agency Customer Success Manager,you will have an overall responsibility for managing and growing our Agency business across a diverse set of Agency accounts. Your role is to build and maintain healthy relationships within your assigned accounts that enable you to drive strong product adoption, exceed business/campaign objectives and identify and sell-in intelligent commercial solutions, resulting in new and increased subscription revenue, whilst maintaining Brandwatchs positive reputation. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire, and sell the future of Brandwatch.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with, selling to and managing agency expectations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solution to be realized
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Manage account renewals for your customer base, collaborating with group managers on quarterly business reviews, retention strategy and upsell initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform and integration into the accounts business process
- Identify and escalate key customer product related requirements and manage customer expectations on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate the development of a community of like-minded Brandwatch customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Update CRM and billing system records for customer accounts and opportunities
- Enable and assist product support to best address customers technical issues
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to Brandwatch customers
- 1+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- An understanding of social media networks and social monitoring tools
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively
- BA/BS degree
Icing on the cake
- Experience working with (or for) a social media monitoring provider
- Experience working with (or for) an agency
- Background in a digital marketing agency or SaaS vendor
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Familiarity with Boolean logic and data analytics
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
Success will be measured on
- Retention of your shared base customers revenue
- Revenue growth of all customer accounts
- Your customers satisfaction levels
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits. In addition, a 1 year parental leave with a flexible back-to-work scheme.
Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crains New York noticed this and voted us as one of the "Best Place to Work"for the past 5 years. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch
Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes