Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Woman to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B in gross merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop; and key influencers like Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the clients business case and business strategy
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to JOOR roll out and adoption
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers
- Strategize and identify how the team can increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Fluency in Spanish
- 2+ years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business required
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, Account Management or Strategy Consulting preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- A proactive, consultative account manager
- An ability to handle difficult upselling and reselling conversations
- A scrappy go-getter
- Additional language skills preferred
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.