At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
The company is headquartered in New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, Denver and San Francisco.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer Success Associates at Rightway support guide our customers to drive the success of their organizations by transforming the way their employees engage with their healthcare benefits. A CSAs main focus will be assisting the Customer Success Manager with onboarding new clients, relationship building, understanding the clients needs, and managing the customer lifecycle to prevent churn and ensure renewals.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of our clients by ensuring customer happiness, engagement, and performance
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders to fully understand their internal health and well-being initiatives
- Lead the technical onboarding and manage the expectations of new clients
- Demonstrate knowledge of Rightway Healthcare products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship to our clients
- 0-2 years of client-facing experience (in healthcare space is a plus)
- Elite listening, communication, and presentation skills along with a high EQ
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
- Proactive, positive, and energetic attitude with a high level of comfort working within fast-paced environments
- Possess strong leadership skills, especially demonstrating an ability to be proactive and a willingness to improve on processes that are in place
- Education BA/BS required
- Open to the opportunity to travel up to 30% of the time to clients and industry events
Who will love this job:
- A jack-of-all-trade, you will be handling a wide array of tasks in your day-to-day role within in a fast-paced environment
- A people person, you have a knack for winning the hearts and minds of our customers through effective and responsive communication
- A Philomath, you will be a trusted subject matter expert as our product offering grows, requiring you to learn the ins and out of our platform and the healthcare space
- An excellent teammate, you are not only focused on detail, but can see the big picture and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events