Customer Strategy Manager - NYC
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
What you will be doing:
We are seeking a Customer Strategy Manager (CSM) to help us manage and deepen our most critical global banking customer relationships. The CSM will ensure that our key customers are successful and satisfied, are expanding their use of the Kasisto solution, and are gaining measurable return on their investment in Kasisto technology.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Strategy, the ideal candidate combines a deep understanding of the financial services domain with a track record of successfully introducing and expanding the use of disruptive enterprise technology at large banking institutions.
This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and implementation challenges, as well as develop and leverage strong relationships with both senior business and technology stakeholders at banking institutions.
This individual should possess deep domain expertise in the customers business area and should be perceived as a trusted advisor uniquely positioned to help both Kasisto and our champions build business sponsorship, define use cases and set the stage for long-term success.
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage the business relationships with our largest banking customers and serve as single point of contact with customers senior stakeholders during a live pilot or production
- Work closely with Sales, Solution Delivery, Product Management and Marketing to accelerate the customer life cycle and ensure optimum implementation and use of Kasisto technology
- Act as a point of escalation for existing customers at any stage of the relationship
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years of recent business development and/or sales management experience in financial technology and enterprise software sales
- 5+ years of recent experience working closely with or at a financial institution in a line of business or technology management role
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and customer or partner organizations
- Builder mindset comfortable building close customer relationships or use cases from scratch
- Familiarity with modern enterprise and cloud technologies, including natural language processing and machine learning
- Strategic thinker - ability to identify, prioritize and execute on opportunities alongside the VP of Sales and Kasistos account executives
- Highly collaborative and enthusiastic about whiteboarding challenges and solutions along both business and technical lines
- A learning mindset that self-corrects and learns from mistakes.
- Strong work ethic and unrelenting desire to win and be a part of a winning team
- Focus, patience, persistence and ability to see projects and relationships through to fruition even across hurdles and setbacks during typically long sale and implementation cycles
- Ability to sell prospects on our vision and partnership - get them emotionally and economically invested in the relationship
- Ability to balance immediate execution with future scalability/repeatability
- Understanding of process and recognition of value in automation and efficiency
- MBA strongly preferred
- Financial services industry domain experience a must
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location New York City, Flatiron District
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From