Customer Events Marketer - New York
The Events Marketer will report to the Director, Global Customer Marketingand contribute to a variety of marketing campaigns, events and communications to support customer retention and advocacy.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and expand the reach of Brandwatch customer marketing. The role will work closely with the global marketing, customer experience, upsell and customer success teams.
The ideal candidate will have strong passion for understanding customers needs through events and advocacy programs and a desire to create effective customer marketing programs.
As the Events Marketer, you will be responsible for:
Events management (70%)
- Oversee the planning of the annual Now You Know user conference, as well as planning and delivery of customer-focused events such as user meetups and customer advisory boards
- Project manages and creates planning timeline and key milestone deadlines
- Manage budget and communications to key stakeholders
- Sources production companies to build each event, including venue, set/stage design, audio visual, catering, tech, and acts as an intermediary between designers and production companies
- Works closely with sponsorship sales team to provide innovative opportunities for clients and partners
Customer advocacy programs (25%)
- Organizing customer spokespeople for events, and managing the production of customer case studies, as well as managing a library of up to date sales stories
- Overseeing and continually evolving the online advocacy platform, Brandwatch Insiders
- Supporting the creation and distribution of all customer communications (email, direct mail, social media)
Essential skills and experience
- 2-3 years marketing experience with emphasis on event and conference planning
- Previous customer success or account management experience a plus
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and activity
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Strategic thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crains New York noticed this and voted us as one of theBest Places to Workfor the past 5 years. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.