Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an individual who is passionate about journalism and media to help our teams create premium content experiences. This position will be responsible for coordinating strategy for products that involve content curation, including news, video and entertainment, and for ensuring seamless communication and planning across numerous experiences.
The focus of this role will be on supporting and developing roadmaps for the content curation team, ensuring that our curators are equipped with the best systems, tools and data as they work on products such as Facebook News and other relevant products. The role requires high-level strategic planning and detailed operational execution. The ideal candidate is data-driven, has the ability to synthesize media trends, and has an intuitive grasp of how product teams build high quality content experiences that people trust. An ability to work cross-functionally, understanding how to incorporate legal and policy considerations in product launches, is also a must. Experience in journalism, media or news environments is a plus.
- Drive strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term collaboration
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing work across new products
- to introduce efficiencies across products
- and to enhance the ability of the curation team to create premium content experiences
- Analyze product and team performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate for improvements
- Manage comprehensive, cross-functional activities including testing, positioning, policy, and product documentation
- Conceive of and create compelling presentations for internal and external audiences
- Partner with the Product Management, Media Partnerships, Engineering, Sales, Communications and other key teams
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative competitive analysis across the industry
More Jobs From