At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering proactive partnerships and providing best-in-class services. Customer Success Managers (CSMs) work alongside our product, support, sales, and services teams to ensure full product adoption and best utilization of Veeva solutions to achieve optimal business value.
The Customer Success Management team is composed of highly-skilled individuals with deep life sciences industry experience. CSMs are engaged with customers and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals. By combining our customer knowledge with deep product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
As a CSM, you will develop the specific strategies, tactics, and processes that will add new and continued value with Veevas Commercial Customers. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate looking to leverage their product and domain expertise to ensure our customers the most return on their investment from Veeva.
CSM is geographically aligned to their territory. This is a remote position with preferred location at one of the following: Chicago, IL, Greater Philadelphia, PA and New Jersey or within close proximity to a major airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Align with key customer stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a stronger CRM management program
- Serve as a trusted advisor. You will be responsible for customer advocacy and product satisfaction to ensure long-term customer retention and success.
- Promote ongoing improvement and best practice guidance. Incorporate a data-driven approach to ensure Veeva products continue to be an appreciated asset
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Provide Veeva CRM program and release management best practices
- Increase the actualized value of the customers investment in the products
- 7+ years of demonstrated work experience in administering and/or implementing Veeva CRM, Salesforce.com, or a CRM-related product
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to industry-leading customers
- Ability to articulate complex concepts to varying audiences with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process and interpret customer information, such as product utilization data and customer requirements, to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of customer assignments
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Nice to Have
- Industry expertise in Life Sciences (Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and/or Medical Device and Diagnostics)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From