Ribbon is looking for a talented CRM Manager to lead all aspects of our email and lifecycle strategy. As a member of the Marketing team, and reporting into the Growth Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for a multi-channel strategy with a focus on email and SMS. You are passionate about marketing, tech, and real estate, and are excited to contribute to a high-growth startup.
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
Ribbon is looking for a talented CRM Manager to support in all aspects of our email and lifecycle strategy. As a member of the Marketing team, and reporting into the Growth Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for executing campaigns across email and SMS. with a focus on activation and retention. You are passionate about marketing, tech, and real estate, and are excited to contribute to a high-growth startup.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Fully own key Ribbons CRM channels including email and SMS
- Own the email calendar, testing roadmap, and iterative process
- Build a multi-channel strategy across lifecycle, transactional/triggered and promotional touchpoints
- Own day-to-day campaign execution (creating and segmenting lists, setting up tests, building and scheduling email campaigns)
- Built actionable dashboards and monitor campaign results to report on progress and opportunities
- Suggest and drive new initiatives to improve customer lifetime value and profitability
- Work with the design team to brief, review and approve the email content
- Leverage data to understand our email subscriber base and to inform our continual evolution of the program
What were looking for:
- 3-5 years of CRM experience gained in a high growth B2B/B2B2C company
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- Solid working knowledge of at least one enterprise-level ESP/automation platform
- Proven track record of developing audience segments, campaigns, and creative optimized through KPI tracking
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM regulations
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Demonstrated experience owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator and cross-functional collaborator
- Detail-oriented you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others dont
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.