Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be a part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining Facebooks Creative Shop means that youre going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Facebook can and will play in the future of marketing.
The Creative Shop Small Business team has deep empathy for small businesses. We have run our own businesses, help friends with theirs and feel an obligation to help them grow with the power of creativity. There are 200 million small businesses who use our platforms each day. Here at Facebook we have the power to make a big difference in the lives of those small businesses all over the world.
What we do: we explore the creative potential of our platforms to help businesses connect with people in meaningful ways. We then empower small businesses with creative systems that can transform them from the businesses of today into the brands of tomorrow.
Youll bring curiosity, grit, creativity, empathy, and passion every day to the team and this role. Your passion for creativity applied to help small businesses, protagonist and proactive mindset along with your skills as a builder will be a great addition to the superpowers of this team.
- Intimately understand the ecosystem of our products and platforms
- Understand behavior, trends, data, culture to uncover new insights
- Consistently experiment and learn in order to ultimately ship the best work
- Roll up sleeves in a flat creative organization and be able to take a complex production technique, and simplify it into a clear and simple deliverable that would guide a small business
- Work cross functionally with teams, and autonomously to deliver against your goals
- Thrive when operating in ambiguity
- Deliver short-term impact, and will also be able to define and manage a long-term vision