Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
On the Creative Shop Small Business team, we believe that it is our job to democratize creativity for businesses of all sizes to help them realize their full potential. In this role, you will be defining and piloting hypothesis, building work with individual clients that you believe will help hundreds of thousands of small businesses grow. You'll then partner closely with cross-functional teams to scale your solutions into tools, resources and product features for small businesses all over the world.We are looking for someone with both creative and strategy chops who has proven experience thriving within white space. Someone who is proactive - doesn't just have ideas, but makes them happen. Who wants to reimagine what we can do to help small businesses. You must enjoy getting your hands dirty and building work, prototyping ideas. While you'll work closely with your team, you'll need to often act autonomously and influence business partners to pursue what you believe is right for clients and for our business.This team is inventing every day and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here. With over 8 million advertisers on our family of apps, the potential impact you have to redefine advertising for this audience is massive.
- Bring your passion for high quality craft combined with your resourcefulness to explore and build new ways for small businesses to build better creative that drives their business outcomes through concepts, tools, partnerships with the product team.
- Travel to small business locations for collaborative work sessions and to headquarters to spend time alongside your business partners (approximately 20% travel time).
- Always looking ahead to what's next and connecting business challenges with creative hypothesis, building work with clients to test those hypothesis to learn what drives business outcomes for clients and then package those learnings to reach many small businesses globally.
- Continually inspire small businesses on Facebook and Instagram, and develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients' business and push the boundaries of our platforms, while building solutions that are not only accessible to them, but other businesses like them.
- Roll up sleeves in a flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end insights, hypothesis, pilot through production.
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine through project-based partnerships and weekly peer-based creative review.
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing marketing and the opportunities for small businesses to grow.
- Help a small, highly capable team of exceptional creative and strategic thinkers grow their skills and experiences by partnering with them and mentoring them in their work.
- Portfolio link or examples of campaign work.
More Jobs From