Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. As a Creative Strategist, Partnerships on the Creative Shop Lockdown team, youll work closely with Global Brands to help them realize their higher order missions by developing purpose-driven ideas that enable, empower, entertain the communities they serve.
- Continually inspire our clients and the creative industry by creating game-changing ideas that shape the future of brand marketing and communications.
- Be a leader and inspiration in visual design, art direction, and experience design.
- Be a believer in mission-based work that benefits both communities and brands.
- Lead brand and business strategy discussions to uncover business needs and unique creative opportunities.
- Uncover cultural trends and consumer insights from a sea of data to help businesses connect with people in meaningful ways.
- Develop holistic Facebook solutions (including Facebook, Instagram, Messenger platforms) that drive our clients' key business goals.
- Partner with other Creatives, Sales partners, Product, Engineering and external agencies to make your collective ideas shine on the Facebook platform and breakthrough in the real world.
- Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing consumer behavior and brand marketing.
- Lead high-level conversations and relationships with executive global clients.
More Jobs From