Office Tour Photos
Twitter serves the public conversation by encouraging people all over the world to connect, learn, debate, and solve problems together. We believe conversation can change the world, and that’s why Tweeps (that’s what we call Twitter employees) come to work every day.
Twitter Next is a global team of marketers, creatives, technologists, program managers, developers and analysts – all dedicated to dreaming up and building ideas for brands worth talking about.
“The Lab” is an embedded team within Twitter Next that specifically combines design, data science, and technology to push the limits of what’s possible on Twitter for our most ambitious brand and agency partners.
Who You Are
A designer by trade, but an ideator and storyteller by craft.
In other words, you’re endlessly curious, passionate about working a brief or a brainstorm until the best possible ideas are found – and then able to visualize and communicate those ideas in the most clear and compelling way possible.
What You’ll Do
We’ve traditionally found the five areas below to be core to excelling in this role, but we also want to relentlessly challenge the status quo. If there’s a better way to achieve our mission – or improve on “how things have always been done” – let’s talk. We want to work with you.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas “worth talking about,” ones that aren’t just meaningful for Twitter or a given brand but to their target audiences and beyond
- Workshop, prototype and test top ideas to create the best user experience possible
- Unpack client briefs to identify opportunities for innovation and creativity – all within the lens of accomplishing the brand’s business goals
- Lead the design of pitch materials that clearly capture and convey the #why, #what and #how behind an idea
- Utilize any medium to create interactive meeting experiences that command attention and elicit a response
- Package storylines and ideas into inspiring, elegant presentations that can be delivered to C-Level clients and agencies
- Connect insights to ideas in ways that persuade and inspire
- Simplify complex information into focused, cohesive storylines
- Lead the invention or adaptation of new storytelling frameworks, experiences or scaled materials that enhance the entire team’s capabilities
- Collaborate daily with the larger Twitter Next team – particularly Strategists – to relentlessly craft and refine ideas, presentations and experiences
- Partner with Twitter Next Lab team members, including Technologists and Data Scientists, to ideate and visualize new concepts, solutions and insights
- Act as a strategic partner to internal stakeholders and external clients, challenging and upleveling creative thinking on any given project
- Partner with other Twitter Next creatives around the world to share and learn across regions
Poise and Presence
- Manage multiple projects, timelines and priorities while maintaining a high quality, accuracy and consistency bar
- Collaborate deeply with stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Present and brainstorm concepts verbally with peers, clients and agencies
What It Takes (Qualifications)
- Background in Art Direction or Graphic Design with advanced design skills (or have equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5-7+ years experience in a creative role at an agency or internal brand team
- Experience building custom presentation and client-facing materials in Keynote
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator; video/animation skills a plus
- A creative work portfolio that showcases an excellence in compelling ideas and visual storytelling
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Twitter product and creativity on the platform
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional team environment
Please submit your portfolio on or with your resume.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From