Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As Creative PM, youll play a critical role in our Department of Drivers, reporting directly to the executive team. Your mission will be to design and build new businesses and products that drive strategic growth for the company. Youll take a hands-on approach engaging with a range of stakeholders, from field operators to property managers to executive management. Youre resourceful, nimble, efficient and laser-focused on consumer experience, easily working in the field or in the boardroom. For each initiative, you visualize what success looks like for each new product, create tangible design expressions and ultimately bring new products to market.
What you'll do
- Creative and implement new service experiences that havent existed before
- Champion service design within the property management real estate sector, owning the execution of key cross-functional initiatives
- Design for the target consumers experience as well as all partners in our ecosystem
- Diagnose and design around complex problems, develop data driven recommendations and execute those initiatives and generate new ideas for growth
- Work and coordinate across various functions and geographies to launch and grow new business initiatives
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize tasks across projects and teams based on comprehensive judgment of trade-offs
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience as a service designer, brand strategist or similar creative field
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience in end-to-end product lifecycle management
- Functional skills general strategy/commercial experience and core competency in one/some of design, product development, sales & marketing
- Real and deep interest in service design
- Ability to grow systematically and execute on both tactical details and the big picture
- Flexibility and excitement to travel to various US-based markets
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
More Jobs From