Office Tour Photos
About the Team
The SS&C intralinks global marketing and communications team is a smart, creative and optimistic crew who believe that hard work, collaboration and constant communication are the way to achieve great results. Were a diverse bunch located in the worlds financial capitals, from New York and London to Singapore and Tokyo. In our off time you can find us volunteering in our local communities, putzing in our gardens, raising children and traveling to interesting parts of the world. And were always up for a good debate on where to find the best pizza in New York, Sunday roast in London, and chilli crab in Singapore.
Can you develop captivating internal communications both written and video -- that tell an absorbing corporate story and reflect a powerful culture? Do you have the portfolio to prove it? Then the global marketing team at Intralinks wants to talk to you about our open Corporate Communications Manager role.
Were always building our content and communications muscle and are looking for a communicator who comes alive when creating and collaborating on content. This high-profile role is perfect for a natural writer / editor / video producer / strategist whos ready to roll up their sleeves and work with our leadership and engage our global team. If you consider yourself a visual storyteller who can translate complex topics for a variety of audiences then we want to talk to you. (And were especially interested in how youve adapted your storytelling in a COVID environment.)
- Establish an internal communications strategy, campaigns and calendar based on organizational objectives
- Ensure all communications are aligned, impactful and deliver a clear, consistent and focused message across the company
- Plan, shoot, edit, write, and produce internal content and events, including videos, emails, PPT decks, and global Zoom events
- Work directly with executives and leaders to craft messages in their own voice
- Develop non-traditional approaches to reaching out to all employees.
- Manage proactively the internal communications response to urgent situations
- Develop and maintain internal communications portal where all employees can self-service current and historical communications and content
- Gather internal feedback continuously to update strategy and tactics
- Partner with our corporate PR team to seek out opportunities and coordinate media interviews with in-house thought leaders
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in similar role(s)
- Direct experience working for a B2B technology or Fintech company. Industry experience advantageous (Corporate Development, M&A, Debt Capital Markets, Alternative Investments)
- Powerful and effective communicator (verbal, visual and written)
- Experience developing communications portals that are engaging and compelling
- Expert level video shooting and editing skills (both Zoom and traditional cameras)
- Experience producing and running Zoom events with large audiences.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Up to 25% travel required
Intralinks is a rare place a company that not only talks the talk but also walks the walk when it comes to placing a high priority on challenged, engaged and collaborative employees. This leads to an executive leadership team that understand the importance of communicating effectively (and often) with our global team. Its really a dream for a communications professional.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
More Jobs From