Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for an agile Copywriter to join our family of artists, writers, filmmakers, strategists, analysts, producers and builders. You'll craft copy for our different brands and initiatives focused on promoting our platforms to the business and creative industry.You'll contribute to copy standards and ensure our writing maintains a human and approachable voice and tone. You'll partner with an art director and will collaborate with a highly cross-functional team of marketers, product owners and business leaders, all working together to bring our ideas to life. To be effective in this role, youll need to understand and articulate Facebooks unique ability to help businesses connect with people and achieve their goals. You'll proactively find new opportunities to inspire advertisers to use Facebook's ever-growing family of apps and services.
- Create conceptual brand expressions across all mediums, including mobile, product, film, interactive, out of home, print, events, experiential etc.
- Produce copy that both inspires and educates
- Bring complex product stories to life in clear, concise ways
- Manage projects and collaborate other creative teams
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with writers, engineers, strategists and product managers
More Jobs From