WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Acquisitions Associate will work with Thrasios Deal teams in the UK and EU to identify and qualify acquisition opportunities that fuel the future growth of Thrasio in the UK and EU markets! You will be identifying, qualifying, and analyzing opportunities on a daily basis that operate brands on and off Amazon. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned M&A professionals. This role will work closely with our German team and German targets - candidates with proficient conversational German are preferred. Some other responsibilities may include:
- Researching and evaluating prospects and targets through web research
- Creating financial models for acquisition targets to assist in determining whether the business is a viable opportunity to pass on to our M&A team for due diligence
- Conducting competitive research and analysis
- Promoting and marketing Thrasio acquisitions business through extensive and persistent outreach emails and communication to prospects via email marketing systems
- Scheduling initial prospecting meetings for the Deals Team
- Supporting team members on hoc analysis, special projects, and reporting
- Maintaining all activities in CRM systems
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE PARTY
- 1-3 yrs of experience in a similar role, with experience in a Private Equity, Venture Capital, or M&A environment preferred
- Ability to analyze profit and loss statements, including building profit and loss statements. Strong analytical and financial modeling skills (including a working knowledge of finance/accounting)
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Bilingual candidates with at minimum conversational German will be highly regarded for this role
- Must be willing to work GMT and CET hours
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.