Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly-motivated and detail-oriented Operations/Contracts Manager to join the Music Legal Team. You will be part of a dynamic legal team and work in an exciting, fast-paced legal environment.
- Work with music Business Development synch licensing lead to be the legal contact and reviewer for synch licenses across the company.
- Develop and deploy innovative processes to optimize, improve and automate existing workflows within the music legal team, such as systematizing recurring tasks and activities, to optimize allocation of team resources and leverage existing and new technology systems as part of such processes.
- Enable efficiencies by creating seamless access to team institutional knowledge through the management, organization and centralization of key templates, deals, policies, processes, best practices, memos, and other learnings.
- Collaborate with team members to execute and manage other team-wide initiatives (deal diligence, deal tracking, etc.).
- Create and drive relationships with other key company functions, including within Legal and cross-functional teams. Work with operations managers from other legal teams to build relationships, share knowledge and leverage resources.
- Partner with stakeholders in other departments to address needs and create efficiencies, leverage knowledge sharing and for assistance in identifying existing tools/assets.
- Manage the team budgets, and work with Finance to budget and forecast spend (outside legal, T&E, etc.).
- Formulate and provide key metrics and data to the Music Legal team on a regular and centralized basis, including the tracking of goals, budget management, allocation to outside counsel and outside counsel evaluation and selection.
- Publish regular team communications, manage and maintain information on internal team pages and groups, develop and maintain client communication systems.
- Develop meeting agendas, track action items, organize team events, plan team summits, including educational programs.
- Create a records management system including a record retention schedule, policies and processes.
- Manage on-boarding process for new team members.
More Jobs From