Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is looking for a Content Writer to join the Marketing team. In this role, you will support the Director of Marketing to translate business objectives and strategy into compelling content for various audiences. This role will be responsible for developing and managing our strategic editorial calendar and writing for a variety of formats to drive engagement, i.e. white papers, social media (Twitter and LinkedIn), blog posts, case studies, position papers, industry updates, SEO, website content, partnering cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and other teams when necessary.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar and organization workflows to optimize processes
- Write engaging content in a variety of formats across channels to help generate leads
- Drive partnerships internally and externally to gather research to be turned into strategic content for attracting target audiences
- Analyze data and trends from various sources, including Google Analytics and HubSpot, to form valuable insights that can guide the Marketing team to make more informed and effective decisions
- Edit and proofread all content to maintain consistency with our branding guidelines and voice
- Understand how to tailor content for SEOs, yet still make it attractive to people
- Inform and organize external marketing resources including designers and agencies
- Track healthcare industry news and trends to create a clip book and ensure key internal stakeholders are informed to create/adjust go-to-market strategies
- 3 - 5 years of agency experience or in a similar role
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or related field
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of creating content that spans channels
- Creative and talented storyteller highly adept at developing content to provoke engagement
- Expert knowledge of common marketing tools, i.e. HubSpot, Google Analytics, and social media platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to adapt to changing market preferences
- Ability to manage projects with several, competing, and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of healthcare or PBM/pharmacy industry preferred
More Jobs From