Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Were looking for an experienced leader to join our passionate, highly collaborative content strategy team. Youll manage content strategists working in one or more Facebook feature areas, and help guide the success of the team through coaching, goal setting and building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders. Youll also get to do hands-on content strategy on an ongoing basis.
This role requires someone who is known for flexibility and creativity and is excited to lead in a flat organization that values collaboration and communication. You should have experience leading in a way that is authentic, objective, empathic and inspiring. You approach management as an opportunity to help people develop their strengths and make an impact, and recognize when to adapt your leadership style to match peoples unique needs in different situations.
You are a natural at building influence in cross-functional partnerships and creating a path to success for the people you manage. You thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization where you can use lightweight processes, creative ideas and quick iteration to have a huge impact. You should also be excited about staying hands-on with product content strategy, evolving content standards and writing for web and mobile experiences.
- Manage individual content strategists and collaborate with other content strategy managers and leads to create a shared, actionable vision for the content strategy team at Facebook
- Provide regular performance feedback, check-ins and reviews for people who report to you
- Coach team members to increase their impact, develop their strengths and grow their careers
- Provide content strategy for complex features for the global Facebook audience
- Help shape and evangelize Facebook content standards
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
- Share your own work and give feedback to teammates in a variety of settings
- Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader design and content communities
More Jobs From