Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is searching for a versatile Content Marketing Manager, capable of producing a variety of deliverables to support our content needs. This candidate will spend the majority of their time mapping out and executing on Reonomys ambitious content schedule, with attention to Reonomys core audience and industries. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to shape our brand voice and to play a huge part in establishing Reonomy as a reliable thought partner in the Commercial Real Estate and PropTech industries.
The Content Marketing Manager will work collaboratively across the organization to ensure brand integrity and alignment with our Sales and Customer Success strategies and will report directly into the Director of Product Marketing and Brand.
- Intimately understand Reonomys solutions and clearly communicate value propositions across white papers, guides, reports, blog posts and more
- Own production of content appropriate for various stages of the marketing funnel, from outlining, research, drafting, copy-editing, to production
- Partner closely with Sales, Client Success, Research and other Marketing contributors to ensure brand integrity and alignment with business strategies
- Maintain social media presence across LinkedIn and Facebook, along with other channels as needed.
- Own and execute day-to-day of core brand channels in collaboration with growth & product marketing teams
- 5-7 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Strong writing & editing experience across various content styles
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) / PropTech space
- Prior experience writing for enterprise and mid-market companies
- Experience with CMS, such as Wordpress
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.