Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in gamechanging innovation and youre excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You are thrilled at the idea of using Loadsmarts data and relationships to create compelling content that tells a story about whats happening in the market and provides value to our customers and prospects. You enjoy working across mediums, whether its a blog, infographic, video script or something else entirely. You understand the critical importance of giving our brand a voice, in addition to the ability to tell a story. You love the idea of creating and owning a content strategy from the ground up.
We believe content should be more than just cookie-cutter, vanilla blog posts. Were looking for a storyteller. Someone who thinks like a journalist and can tell stories that attract an audience at the intersection of technology and the supply chain. You will own the definition and execution of Loadsmarts content strategy.
- Original Research. We are lucky to have loads of original data that we can (and should) be publishing and writing about regularly. Our data is gold - it can be used to shed light on whats happening in the market over time, which is of immense value to our customers and prospects.
- Cornerstone Content. We should be publishing at least one piece of Cornerstone Content each month and one larger piece of content quarterly. As an example, you could create a quarterly report that combines Loadsmarts data with industry interviews and discusses what happened in the market and what we can expect going into the next quarter.
- Interviews. We want to treat the Loadsmart blog like a publication or a media company, not like a blog. You will have the opportunity to interview senior leaders in supply chain and transportation at some of the largest brands in the world.
- Tactical Content. Youll work closely with our sales and product teams to create whitepapers, case studies and other materials.
- Perhaps most importantly, we are creating content for real people. So all of our content needs to be written in the language that people like you and I use in everyday conversation.
- You have 3-5+ years of experience as a content marketer / writer.
- You could teach a masterclass on storytelling.
- You have managed an editorial calendar and have a tight process for planning future content.
- You treat your work like a journalist. You can do your own research for a story. You can make a target list of five people we should interview on the Loadsmart blog, handle the outreach, and set up Skype calls to record the Q&A.
- Youre a pro at figuring out which content is resonating and what to go and create more of.
- Youve owned a traffic goal before and know how to grow traffic month over month, year over year. Youre ready to think different and rewrite the rules for how a B2B company does marketing.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
More Jobs From