The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed and shared easily and securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with and around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors and patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And thats whats broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated and highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patients journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth and interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent and value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients and doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare and how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all campaigns supporting demand generation. This role will produce quality content as the assets to drive the campaigns, and cross manage other stakeholders to ensure their content successfully goes live. This role will regularly interface with web, creative, operations & paid media team members.
- Design Klaras content roadmap, editorial schedule, and messaging framework.
- Cross manage projects through web, creative, operations, and paid media team members ensuring content projects go live according to the content roadmap.
- Own content creation and development for 4 whitepapers per year, 1 webinar per quarter, & monthly blog posts. We have a great freelancer to help.
- Assist with research and development of competitive insights, trends, and opportunity spaces to ensure all content is data driven, cutting edge thought leadership.
- 4+ years related work experience with a technology or healthcare/medical company.
- Excellent writing skills and proven track record of developing compelling marketing materials. Samples must be provided.
- A keen eye for detail and aesthetic.
- Deadline-driven and not afraid to push for time adherence.
- Curiosity and interest in marketplace research.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with hubspot, pardot, or some marketing automation tool.
- Experience with SEMrush, Google Analytics, or some background in SEO.
- B.A. in marketing, English, or communications.