Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The media partner marketing team seeks an experienced content marketer and storyteller to oversee our content operations and manage our team of strategists. This highly visible role will develop and execute a scalable content marketing strategy to inform and educate the media partnerships ecosystem and drive visibility for Facebooks programs across news, entertainment, creators, and sports. This role requires a proven leader with expertise in defining a vision, strategy, and roadmap for content distribution and engagement. The successful candidate should have a deep content development background and have experience working closely with cross-functional partners and interfacing with leadership at a news organization. This person has a passion for the news industry & journalism, and will be a visionary storyteller that is skilled at connecting audiences with meaningful content.
- Manage editorial strategy and collaborate with global marketing teams to deliver compelling content across online and offline channels
- Lead the development of content across various formats including video, interviews, case studies, newsletters, articles, playbooks, blogs, and infographics
- Test and optimize to create content that is impactful and valuable to the publishing community
- Communicate best practices and key learnings internally to marketing leadership
- Stay ahead of newsroom trends and provide best practices across content marketing and SEO
- Oversee content operations, manage editorial calendar, and develop production workflows which align with marketing and programs priorities
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to determine partner and business needs and utilize insights to shape our storytelling approach
- Partner cross-functionally with other teams across the globe to help achieve product, marketing and communications goals
- Inspire and manage a team of in-house editorial, social and video strategists
More Jobs From