Content Manager - New York
Brandwatch is the global leader in social intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide. We build smart software solutions that help capture, analyze and share insights from millions of conversations across the web. Home to over 500 people, from over 30+ different nations, Brandwatch is a place that challenges, motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social world. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
As the Content Manager you will be an excellent writer that can think big, project manage and deliver outstanding results.
The main focus of your role will be creating and implementing content. You will get to work on a diverse range of content creation projects, including marketing articles, thought leadership, and reports of all sizes including our global, flagship report series.
You will also be tasked with devising and reporting on a content strategy and project managing the development of content across the global marketing team. Alongside promotion managers, international marketers, other content creators and our design team, you will focus on the delivery of the marketing content calendar.
Why do we need you?
To create and coordinate high quality, intelligent and engaging content that supports Brandwatchs demand generation targets and growth ambitions.
Your role will include:
- Theme and content creation, using Brandwatch and other sources to tell creative, data-driven stories and thought-leadership about marketing and consumer insights topics.
- Global content planning and management - aligning researchers, writers, campaign managers and designers.
- Ensuring copy across our website and marketing assets continually generate leads.
- Measuring content effectiveness across every touchpoint and identifying new marketing opportunities.
- Content and website optimisation testing.
- Keeping the internal content hub resource updated with new content that can be utilised by the commercial teams.
- Quarterly reporting to analyze key metrics and provide recommendations.
We are seeking:
- 2+ years of experience in copywriting, content creation and strategy development and a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- An avid writer who feels comfortable working with data and writing compelling content of all types about a wide range of topics and themes. Able to articulate complex ideas simply, in plain language.
- A creative storyteller who can take content ideas and themes and create relevant and compelling content that our customer base and prospects value.
- Documented examples of content you have created / content campaigns you have been a part of with measurable results.
- Experience in project management. Previous use of Wrike or other project management tools would be a bonus.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable multitasking.
- Experience working in marketing tech, social media analytics, or related industries would be a huge advantage.
Experience you will gain in this role:
- Exposure to leading global content campaigns that drive sales qualified leads.
- Knowledge of content measurement strategies and marketing systems (including social media analytics, SEO, marketing automation, CRM, website analytics).
- Insight into high growth technology company strategy and working as part of a growing marketing team that supports it.
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits. In addition, a 1 year parental leave with a flexible back-to-work scheme.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. Crains New York noticed this and voted us as one of theBest Places to Workfor the past 5 years. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.