Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Content Design Managers at Facebook Inc. lead teams that craft simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product strategy and content. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day. Your team will be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more across our platforms, including mobile and desktop. The Facebook Inc. Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and supports people at various stages in their careers.
- Manage a team that delivers on multiple projects or programs across regions or business groups.
- Build internal community (for example, drive inclusion, onboard new employees, and connect people on your team with new opportunities).
- Provide regular performance feedback, check-ins and reviews for people who report to you.
- Coach team members to increase their impact, develop their strengths and grow their careers.
- Build the teams and skills necessary for long-term growth, both within and outside the organization.
- Help to recruit highly talented people to join the content design team, and onboard cross-functionally.
- Provide content design for complex features for the global Facebook Inc. audience.
- Actively build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
- Share your own work and give feedback to teammates in a variety of settings.
- Promote content design at Facebook Inc. and in the broader design and content communities.