Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Consumer Product Marketing Manager to join our Facebook App Integrity Marketing team and support and delight our global community. Our Integrity teams build a wide range of products to help people feel safe on Facebook and enjoy quality, relevant content.
The Integrity marketing team is responsible for marketing this work globally, which includes understanding the target consumer, informing product strategy and positioning with insights, leading go-to-market planning and execution, and driving sentiment and product adoption through marketing programs. We are a group of smart, collaborative marketers who are passionate about our work. If you are a strategic product marketer who is analytical and creative, cares deeply about products and consumers, crafts crisp, compelling messages, and excels at leading complex projects in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you.
- Shape overall product narrative and develop marketing strategy and plan to achieve product and marketing goals
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
- Plan and lead successful product launches by creating the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity
- Influence product strategy and in-product communications through relevant consumer and product insights, driving alignment across teams when needed
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, PR, Policy, Partnerships, and others
- Develop and lead successful marketing and education programs about our policies, processes and technology that keep people safe on Facebook
- Understand the multiple players in the ecosystem across consumers, content creators, policy makers, news media, governments and advocates to ensure the consumer work is contextually relevant
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/executional responsibilities