Office Tour Photos
The Compliance Associate will support the KAYAK/OpenTable Compliance and Ethics Team, under the leadership of the brands Compliance & Ethics Officer, in implementing an effective Compliance Program. You will perform a variety of duties centered on effective implementation of all the elements of a compliance program to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; internal policies and procedures; accepted business practices; ethical standards; and contractual obligations, as set forth below:
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will maintain the compliance policies and procedures databases.
- Develop and execute compliance & ethics campaigns on relevant topics or initiatives.
- You will help with the development and presentation of training modules.
- Maintain logs of compliance inquiries and activities, including compliance calls, government inquiries through the companys Helpline and Case Management system.
- Assisting with the administration of our Ethics Ambassador program.
- Maintain the learning management system (LMS) by deploying library and custom built compliance training campaigns using enrollment/assignment rules, notifications and auto-alerts based on our annual compliance training schedule including managing/tracking annual online compliance and new hire course plan with global subsidiaries.
- You will assist with investigating compliance issues and investigation reports.
- Help in the maintenance of KAYAK/OpenTable's Global Third Party Risk Management system and related processes.
- Assist with coordinating our annual risk assessment.
- Assist in the development of the annual compliance work plan.
- Track program Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist with compliance audits and reviews, communicating results and recommendations in clear and concise written reports.
- You'll collaborate with management to ensure corrective actions are implemented effectively.
- Maintain a knowledge base of regulatory requirements and rules affecting the business.
- Miscellaneous work as necessary to support the compliance function.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working in a compliance environment preferably in e-commerce, digital marketing, and/or travel.
- College Degree (4 year), Bachelors Degree required
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional preferred (and required within 18 months of appointment to position)
- AML and Fraud Professional certification desired.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Previous experience with a learning management system not required, but helpful.
- You have the highest integrity commensurate with a compliance & ethics position.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptive and demonstrate a dream to operate in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- Strong computer, communication, and writing skills.
- Creative problem solver who possesses sound business judgment and is detailed oriented.
- You possess strong project management skills.
- Language skills a plus, in particular Spanish.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Does this sound like something you are passionate about and excited to help build? If so, we should connect!
About KAYAK and OpenTable
Our mission at KAYAK is to provide the worlds favorite travel planning tools. We operate a portfolio of brands including KAYAK, SWOODOO, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined that together process over two billion consumer queries annually. KAYAK operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK and OpenTable are subsidiaries of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG)
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From