Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are hiring a Communications Planning Lead, to join the Communications Planning and Media Investment (CPMI) team, part of Facebook's Consumer Marketing organization. The CPMI team are responsible for communications planning, media strategy and execution stewardship for all consumer-facing campaigns across the Facebook family of apps.This role will be responsible for leading media strategy and holistic channel planning for Facebook Company Public Affairs campaigns, partnering with leaders across the Public Affairs Marketing Team, Insights & Analytics, Creative, Social and Communications & Policy; fueling campaigns with strategic thinking, audience insights and innovative media/creative ideas. This person will provide thought leadership, partner with media agency and media properties to design and execute in-market plans, effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners, and establish operational excellence to maximize impact across the team.
- Partner with leaders within Public Affairs Marketing Team to demonstrate thought leadership from a media strategy and planning perspective
- Responsible for development of media strategies and plans grounded in objectives and audience insights and for managing end-to-end campaign implementation process
- Serve as a credible, expert internally and externally, leading public affairs specialized work that incorporates planning and measurement best practices, across digital & traditional channels
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to influence audience and media strategy and inform tactical planning, execution and optimization. Define media metrics for success
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional partners across Marketing, Creative, Insights & Analytics, Social and Policy to develop impactful and integrated work
- Steward your direct team's development and career growth and oversee project alignment
More Jobs From