Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Open Arts builds community through creativity. We offer art-related experiences that invite new ways of thinking about ourselves, our communities, and the world at large. Open Arts offerings, available both online and in-person, include workshops, commissions, residencies, public programming, and design projects.Open Arts Design is dedicated to enriching the Facebook community through the creative process. We create and curate an ongoing body of work, including print and digital projects. Through creative initiatives and collaborations, we reflect Facebook culture and values, examine key questions and topics, and engage with varying perspectives from around the world.We are seeking a Communication Designer with experience in both digital and print in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. This role requires creativity, effective communication skills, and a collaborative and can-do attitude. Strong organizational and project management skills are essential. A strong understanding of best practices within digital and motion graphics is a major plus.
- Create and execute a high level of digital and print design across internal and external channels.
- Maintain consistency and elevate the visual concepts of the Facebook Open Arts brand.
- Manage project logistics of creative processes for internal design projects and external design commissions from planning (ongoing research and developing briefs) to final production.
- Define project objectives, deliverables, specifications, and timelines for inter-team and cross functional collaborations.
- Articulate the design process to other designers, partners, and stakeholders, and manage collaborative relationships.