At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are currently looking for an experienced pre-sales Solution Consultant to drive sales for cloud-based commercial solutions into major life science organizations.
As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for educating the customer during the sales cycle, including creating and delivering tailored software demos and architecture presentations.
What You'll Do
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations and demonstrations, including technology related inquiries
- Bid Management & RFx responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Solution design
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- Assist in sales strategy and building customer relationships
- 3-5 years relevant business experience working in either the life sciences industry or technology vendor for the life sciences industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in business application design and technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis, data management, dba skillsets
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelors degree in technology or related field
- Willingness to travel
Nice to Have
- Experience with Veeva Commercial Products
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales Consulting
- Prior experience with Life Sciences Commercial solutions
- Prior experience with data integration projects and data privacy requirement
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From