At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
The company is headquartered in New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, FL and San Francisco, CA.
This exciting, fast-paced and inspiring role can serve as an amazing springboard to a high-level account management or marketing career in next-generation consumer digital healthcare. Rightway is seeking an Associate to coordinate and support a wide variety of sales, marketing, and partnership-related activities. You have the opportunity to join a quickly growing company that is positioned to see dramatic expansion over the next several years.
In your role as Commercial Sales & Strategy Associate, your efforts will directly impact our ability to capitalize on the remarkable untapped potential for both revenue and innovation within our strategic channels and industry partnerships. This is an inside sales and marketing role, where your focus will be on project management and sales support, as you coordinate all the behind-the-scenes activities that really make this department hum. Since client and partner satisfaction is always our first priority, this is definitely a customer-facing relationship-building role, as well as an operations role, supporting the Commercial leadership team and relationship owners who are accountable for clients and partnerships. Its a perfect role for someone who hopes to eventually grow into managing high-profile accounts, or for the person who loves customer interaction and the thrill of generating new business.
This full-time position is located in Chicago, IL or New York, NY and requires Salesforce.com and Excel experience, as well as a background in healthcare. We value self-starters with energetic, people-focused perspectives and a desire to make a difference. This is your opportunity to grow and shine, while you not only help extend Rightways reach and brand, but also empower people to improve their healthcare and pharmacy benefits experience.
- Support Rightways sales and business development efforts within our strategic channels and partnerships, through administrative activities and project coordination
- Work in Salesforce.com to track, analyze and report on sales activity and successes
- Coordinate marketing events and campaigns within various partnerships
- Communicate directly with various points of contact within our channels/partnerships to advance the sales effort
- Present the Rightway value proposition, and details regarding Rightway products over the phone, when speaking with partner personnel
- Assist in the creation of sales and marketing materials, and facilitate distribution of materials as needed
- Work with outside vendors as well as partner personnel to coordinate sales and marketing events or collateral
- Support issue resolution for channel partners and internal personnel
- Support all partner requirements, functioning in the role of inside sales person (very little travel required)
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing sales, sales support or marketing role
- Healthcare experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- An outgoing personality and highly-professional approach to customer interaction
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including ease and finesse speaking with executive-level personnel
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Energy for multi-tasking in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment
- Resourcefulness and outside-the-box thinking
- Basic experience with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- A Bachelors degree is required