Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote office in Miami, FL.
- Perform the core pharmacy care navigator duties including prospective/retrospective drug utilization reviews, comprehensive medication reviews, and recommends changes to patient's drug regimens. Partners with Rightway Navigation team where required to provide holistic support to patient
- Engages with providers to address medication gaps in therapy for patients, drug therapy recommendations, formulary compliance, and serve as a subject matter expert on medications
- Contributes to the Pharmacy & Therapeutics process in the research, preparation and presentation of drug monographs, therapeutic category reviews and clinical policy development. Ensures that these processes meet or exceed regulatory and best practice standards.
- Completes prior authorization review as outlined by policy when required. Conducts peer-to peer clinical discussions regarding drug product selection and formulary compliance to ensure quality of care and sustainability metrics are achieved.
- Effectively collaborate with third-parties in the administration of Rightways clinical pharmacy strategy.
- Responsible for achieving productivity and quality of work metrics for clinical pharmacy interactions.
- Contribute to the design and evolution of technology-enabled processes to create a scalable clinical pharmacy operation.
- Ensures regulatory standards are consistently met.
- Education level : Pharmacy degree required, PharmD preferred. Managed Care or other pharmacy residency preferred. Specialty certifications preferred
- Work experience: 3 years in direct patient care such as PBM clinical operations or Health Plan Pharmacy Department or provision of Medication Therapy Management services
- Location information : Remote/Work from home/Virtual. May require occasional travel to Miami or New York City offices.
- Pharmacy License: Ohio or Georgia or New York required in addition to the state of residence. Must be willing to attain licensure in additional states. Licensure in West Virginia, Iowa, Indiana, and/or Kentucky preferred.
- Core working hours are weekdays between 8am and 6pm ET, but may be required to work an evening or weekend shift in the future as RightwayRx grows
- Important characteristics of ideal candidate: Detail-oriented, intellectually and clinically curious, good listener, empathetic, ability to challenge status quo, values exemplar.
- Specific skills needed for job: Great clinician, effective & creative problem-solver, ability to prioritize and manage through change. Solid communication skills, ability to lead projects and influence others even without direct reporting line ownership.
Rightway Healthcare is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances.
More Jobs From