At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a proactive partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Clinical Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our Vault Clinical Enterprise customers.
Our Clinical CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and Clinical Management Systems know-how. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation.
Successful candidates for this role will have demonstrated Clinical domain expertise and will be located in North America. This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Own a Customer Success strategy for Enterprise and emerging mid-sized life-sciences customers
- Establish relationships and consistent touchpoints with key customer stakeholders across IT and the Business to establish a strong Veeva Clinical program
- Effectively demo Vault capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Evaluate how customers are managing their Vault Clinical investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Effectively influence and drive change within customer organizations
- Build and manage customer working groups and communities so that our customers have an avenue for peer-to-peer interactions and development of best practices
- At least 10 years experience working with life-sciences companies in Clinical Research with a demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies
- 21 CFR Part 11 and/or GxP domain knowledge
- Proven ability to translate between IT and Business stakeholders to ensure business goals are achieved
- Track record of leading life-sciences software implementation projects as consultant, business analyst, IT lead and/or business sponsor
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel 25%
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge
Nice to Have
- Direct experience implementing/consulting on known Clinical technologies - e.g. GoBalto, Medidata, IQVIA, Medrio, Open Text, Paraxel, Master Control, Phlexglobal, Wingspan
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging Clinical / Industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From