Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook's mission is to give the world a place to work together and help turn organizations into communities. Launched in 2016, Workplace is Facebook's enterprise communications platform that is used by over 30,000 organizations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done. With the continued growth of Workplace globally, Facebook is looking for an experienced and proven Client Success Manager to grow and lead strategic clients in New York City.The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organization. They will have deep experience in enterprise/B2B account management or sales, with a focus on enterprise SaaS and/or collaboration solutions.This role requires an experienced client success professional, with a track record in the enterprise software space. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to manage our product adoption with Fortune 500 companies, become a true partner to our largest clients and bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product.This is a full-time position, located in our New York City, NY office.
- Manage company-wide implementation of Workplace within large organizations through partners or direct with customers, ensuring a high level of adoption
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors to create Workplace passion and satisfaction
- Manage and maintain the customers relationship, ensuring that all customers attain a high level of adoption and business value from using Workplace
- Own commercial relationship with existing customers with a responsibility for guiding them through the renewal process (in partnership with legal team) and in alignment with their organizational goals
- Establish measurable goals and KPIs for your customer accounts and drive a plan to completion
- Deliver awe-inspiring presentations and trainings, provide insightful practices and structure creative solutions
- Lead the development of the Workplace North America community though thought leadership, events, and developing best practices and engagement frameworks
- Navigate through multiple departments within an organization to build use cases and business value of Workplace
- Adapt quickly to product changes and nuances, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time
More Jobs From