Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for ensuring that Truveris is meeting and exceeding each customers expectations throughout their lifecycle with Truveris. The CSM will own the day-to-day operation of client programs, identifying key success metrics and driving a standardized client engagement process. To do this effectively, the CSM will function as an internal expert for program operations, confirming feasibility of proposed solutions and working cross-functionally to implement these solutions. The CSM will keep track of a clients interaction with Truveris, identify areas for program improvement and work with the Sales Director and Client Experience Manager to make recommendations. This position will operate on-site in the NYC headquarters, reporting to the Director of Strategy & Operations, Life Sciences.
- Act as the voice of the client within Truveris
- Collaborate with clients and Client Experience team to identify the best solutions to meet client needs, and build realistic timelines for achieving client goals
- Collect client requirements, complete internal and external documents (e.g., standard tickets, MLR submissions), and ensure a high-level of accuracy across deliverables
- Ensure consistent, superior customer service through rapid and accurate responses to client requests and inquiries
- Act as a subject matter expert on Truveris operational processes and feasibility of solution implementation
- Work with operations associates, analysts and partners to ensure programs are being implemented to a high standard
- Manage and oversee the implementation of program changes and modifications throughout the lifecycle of a program in partnership with Product Management, Operations, and Engineering
- Track and manage invoicing for clients in partnership with Finance
- Support the Client Experience Manager from Kickoff Planning/on-boarding for new clients
- Partner with Sales and Client Experience teams to prepare account plans and identify key opportunities for growth within existing accounts
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role [servicing enterprise accounts]
- A high sense of urgency for customer responsiveness paired with curiosity to learn our products
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong work ethic as well as meticulous with a positive attitude
- Personable and strives to achieve long term relationships with clients
- Ability to readily adapt to a fast changing environment
- Experience at a start-up or growth stage company and/or in healthcare a plus
More Jobs From