Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base.
Twitter is creating a world-class team of sales professionals and is seeking Client Partners to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
We are looking for someone to:
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service to our advertisers.
- Communicate fearlessly to build long lasting relationships with advertisers.
- Simplify Twitter as a platform for advertisers.
- Innovate through experimentation to create solutions for advertisers.
- ‘Ship it’ by meeting revenue targets through flawless campaign execution.
- Be rigorous to become a true Twitter product expert on our platform.
- Collaborate with Clients to understand their goals/objectives, recommend best practices, craft solutions and develop innovative and effective campaigns
- Continually hone Twitter product expertise in order to optimize advertising campaigns and deliver client value.
- Educate advertisers on Twitter’s ad products, including best practices to deliver effective campaigns and to foster long lasting relationships.
- Execute campaign optimization and analysis using internal tools and dashboards.
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, identifying and implementing process improvements with guidance from Sales Manager and partner with Ad Operations on more complex issues as necessary.
- Partner with an Account Manager to drive contract completion, renewals, and upselling.
- Partner with an Account Manager to strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and planning virtually and face-to-face.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience).
- 5+ years relevant of experience
- Extensive experience and contacts within the Sports industry
- Deep knowledge and passion for the media industry, with an emphasis on Sports marketing
- 5+ years of related experience in the digital or media industry.
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Infectious passion for Twitter.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
More Jobs From