Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Partner, youll engage State and local governments across the country to understand their unique challenges how they can leverage Unqork to tackle them. Acting as the point person for client relationships within your area of expertise, you will personally ensure projects are delivered flawlessly and collaborate with Unqorks internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security. You will pioneer new business solutions, and work with our teams to build them into Unqorks offerings.
- Own client engagements that fall under your area of domain expertise and act as a project manager for the entire project lifecycle. This includes end-to-end ownership of engagement from the definition of requirements and scope, implementation, and transitioning the client to developing on the Unqork platform on their own, or with the help of SI partners.
- Partner with product, implementation, and engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into Unqorks product roadmap.
- Use your public sector domain expertise to oversee the successful implementation of Unqorks highly customizable product and grow the firms business in the public sector.
What were looking for:
- 10+ years of experience driving large-scale digital transformation initiatives in the public sector, or at a management consulting firm at the Director, Managing Director, or Partner level delivering services to the public sector.
- Expertise and deep knowledge in one or more aspects of the public sector, including but not limited to health and human services; infrastructure, operations; housing and economic development.
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience building relationships with senior-level executives and leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into project deliverables
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong track record of launching fully responsive products and digital applications
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From