The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from TicToc to New Economy Forum to transforming our commercial model.
Bloomberg Media Group is seeking an ambitious marketer or planner with strong organization skills to help develop innovative multimedia ideas and proposals, as well as to support day-to-day team operations. The right candidate will be someone who's excited to work in a cross-functional capacity, collaborating with sales, creative, strategy and other marketing teams, among others.
* This position would last for approximately 1 year, requiring availability Monday - Friday
We'll trust you to:
- Support team operations and coordination, such as monitoring Salesforce notifications and developing/maintaining RFP and conversion trackers
- Bring the Bloomberg Media brand to life through compelling narratives and visual presentations
- Apply strategic lens, disciplined creative thinking and storytelling skills to all deliverables
- Create frameworks for creative ideas that show a clear connection between a client's business challenge and our proposed solutions
- Leverage solid understanding of the media landscape to help elevate the ideas we present to clients
- Work on inbound RFPs across practice areas: Finance, Luxury & Lifestyle, Technology, B2B, Automotive, Government and Corporate Reputation, and Enterprise/New Business
- Partner with Brand Marketing team to shape category-level, data-infused presentations, brochures, place-mats, editorial franchise presentations and case studies
You'll need to have:
- Marketing, business development, communications planning, media planning or consulting experience
- 2-3 years of media industry or agency experience, preferably cross-platform
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Keynote; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Interest in learning how to use primary and secondary data in presentations
- Strong problem-solving skills and a creative sensibility
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ambition, curiosity and a self-starter mindset
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Passion about the media and marketing industries, the latest innovations and best-in-class brands
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
More Jobs From