Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The work we do at the Facebook company helps bring billions of people closer to what they care about. We count on our executive team to solve the complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new. We are seeking an experienced Chief Business Officer (CBO) to join us in our mission, with a focus on strategic planning, partnerships, sales, go-to-market, product development, and marketing. Together with other members of the executive team, you will develop and execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on existing and new customer segments and partnerships, while ultimately strengthening operations. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams. You should be passionate about the services we provide and the people that we serve around the world.
- Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop future plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organizations revenue-generating and business departments
- Lead a global team that can drive business growth across all customer segments and profiles, and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable, and strategic partners
- Build and foster creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with clients and partners to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Collaborate with cross functional partners including legal, finance, product management, partnerships and sales/marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Lead and participate in contract negotiations
- Enable strong C-level relationships with our clients and partners to develop full-funnel marketing solutions as well as help support their strategic goals
- Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements to support Facebooks continued revenue growth