Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Talent Acquisition is a core strategic driver of Facebooks growth. We know that when we bring together talent that represents the diverse communities we serve, we provide the best solutions and experience for everyone. In being a part of our team, you will do just that. Candidate Channels Engagement (or Engage for short) is an organization that sets the strategy for how we approach finding talent, keeping a finger on the pulse of market and industry trends, and proactively creating channels that bring top talent to us.
- Partner with extended team members to understand, document and analyze current state of the global candidate channels tools in use
- Proactively suggest process improvements to the current vendor decisioning and on boarding processes related to candidate sourcing
- Obtain alignment on objectives and articulate strategy to key stakeholders, champion the implementation of the process changes/new ideas
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on program status, progress, and partnership insights to Operations and Functional Leaders
- Create and share success and utilization metrics for our tool vendor partner relationships
- Plan and execute reports, Quarterly Business Reviews and special projects with our key vendor partners
- Share qualitative and anecdotal data that ties execution to achieving our strategic goals
- Implement, document and scale best practices across the greater organization
More Jobs From